BHE Bonn Hungary Electronics Ltd.
• Dr. Univ. Microwave technology, Semiconductors, Technical University of Budapest, 1980-1984
• Dipl. Ing. Microwave and RF Technology, Technical University of Budapest, 1975-1980
• Managing Director of BHE for more than 15 years. During this period the company became 10 times larger and 4 times won the Business and Success Qualified Company price.
• Microwave circuit design, 50 technical papers, book chapters, 10 patents (3 of them in Japan)
Most important working positions:
• First Technical, later Managing Director – BHE Electronics Ltd. (1992 – still)
• Part time Lecturer at Budapest University of Technology and Economics. (2005 – still)
• Research Institute for Technical Physics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. (1990 – 1992)
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation, R&D 2. Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan, Research-development, education, (1980-1990)
• Research Institute for Technical Physics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Applied Research and Development
• President Award of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Gold Price of Young Inventors, Honorary Associate Professor of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Silver Medal of HTE, Dennis Gabor Award 2015
Theory and Practice: BHEs cooperation with educational organizations
Cooperation forms: Student part time work, consultation for thesis’s, summer vacation employments etc.
About 20-25 students per year. In several cases the conclusion is employment at BHE.
Educational partners:BME, OE, ELTE, SzTE, SzIE
– SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) controller and image processing system development. Student participation in circuit design, testing, algorithm design and programming.
– Participation in Space projects: encoders, modulators, decoders.
Students are experiencing their acquired knowledge in practice with actual problems and development environments. Examples are: FPGA design environments, GPU technology etc. BHE pays special attention to involve the students into state of the art technologies.
From decades of experience BHE accumulated practical ideas to make the cooperation more efficient:
– more governmental support for the companies which are cooperating in the practical education
– allow to pay the professional education support directly to the faculties or departments